Wednesday 2 July 2008

Passport

Yesterday, went to the immigration department to get my passport done since i will b going 2 singapore next month. was geared up n woke up as early at 6.30am to avoid the crowd( according 2 my parents). at 7somethg i reached damansara. so I go to this usual spot where ppl get their passport photo taken and its spoils my day immediately . conversation from the female boss of the photo shop.

boss: come, lets take yr picture!!
me; okay..
boss: okay its taken. neway r u above 18??
me: no..i m still young..lol
boss; den did u bring yr birth cert.???
me: nope..
boss; sorry u cant renew yr passport then.


i was like wtf!!!!wasted all my time n i nid 2 go damansara on dis friday AGAIN...
who will use their birth cert. since they get their IC. this why IC is created rite....



Once again i prove that our civil service is well below par..with some ridiculous bureaucracy and rules.

No comments: