Sunday 22 February 2009

Foyer-on Monday

Right now, I'm sitting at my college foyer and blogging. well class ended super early. I am use to this type of thg becos exam is around the corner , lecturer tend to release us earlier to revise on our subject at the library. knowing myself, i wouldnt have done that, i would prefer to study myself at my room. so i bring my laptop daily nowadays to keep me occupy.

22nd Feb
Had futsal yesterday, ntg important just get to exercise abit. Anyway,something happened this week really disturb me to the maximum. come on ppl , live yr own life and cant u just leave us alone, u might think u r mighty as you are, but can u just go on wit yr life and stay away and we will be very happy with that.

Hardship are meant to be broken and stay together we shall break through. This is just another obstacles in life. I'll come back someday and prove u ppl wrong.

No comments: