Monday 30 March 2009

I' m Back

After a long sideline period, I'my back. Basically ntg specific happen lately therefore i abandoned this blog for a long time.

Last recall, degree sem 2 had begun and i definitely need to buck up cause my sem 1 results are rather disappointing prompting me, to question myself on my level of motivation to graduate with 1st class. For the past 1 year, i had been scoring well even beating many better SPM students in my pre-u. But UNI is a whole diffrent thing all together and i am sent back to the earth surface from heaven when i compare my MUFY results with it. No wonder they gave so many exemption in professional papers later on, in order to score better , i shall start doing more advance reading to improve my score .

Last but not least , i supported Earth Hour. Heard many complaints from other friends and papers that not many ppl in their neighbourhood participate, but in my neighbourhood , almost every hsehold turn their lights off..Hopefully , we will have these awareness campaigns more often and minimise global warming..

No comments: