Tuesday 23 December 2008

Pangkor and Dillema

Came back from pangkor last on Sunday nite. Yes, some of u might think why is this person going to pangkor twice in the time frame of 1 year. as simple as that, i went with different group of ppl-thus this time i went with a group of scout. We basically did more or less the same thing except that this trip we really cycle not the whole island but half. Mind u some vendors in pangkor still remember the freak accident happen to my friend last year..LOL. The trip was OK but the bus trip back from LUMUT was torturing. These 2 aunty from some small town( not prejudice) literally chat all the way from lumut to KL for 4 hours.. and i am sitting right in front of them wit au yong.

As my title suggest i caught in crossroad now.. I have a decision but this might not be a decision my parents want especially in this current economic situation. Well, this particular line is only for me to understand.

No comments: