Friday 2 January 2009

New Year

I don't usually celebrate new year, because is jus not as important as CNY to my family, so is usually a simple countdown in my home or a small family party with booze and foods. But this year is slightly special as i celebrated new year in singapore

It was kinda last minute trip where my sis bring along her thai fren to singapore and i just join in since i am quite free( actually i skip my job to go). So i reached there on 30th Dec o8 nite, ntg much since it was quite late . Have some simple meal and check i to hotel and sleep..

The next day , fren from singapore bring us around for some sight seeing and we went for countdown party wit my sister fren.. Well it started off quite boring but eventually it went better.
Last day, didnt really do much but went for shopping but due to a weakening ringgit ant do much as things are expensive.

Happy new year to my fren although it's kind of late. Excluding food, singapore would be good choice for malaysian who wish to work in other country. In fact, it career outlook is better than australia.
1) location( near malaysia)
2) strong currency ( earn more in terms in ringgit ) exchange rate better than aussie dollar
3) more happening lifestyle - at least no racism
4) regional business hub
5) expandable career in future

Photos will be uploaded in facebook
~wingluo~

No comments: