Friday 17 April 2009

Freaking Hot

My topic is not abt hot chicks or ME, but abt the freaking weather. I wish i m in frasers right now, though some might say is an old man highland wit virtually no entertainment. Indeed , i find it a perfect place to chill and relax and of course the scotch whisky we enjoyed there. I think my fellow scouts brothers would agree with me.

anyway, met up with some mufy frens again since they are in holidays and catch with a movie-not into u, damn funny espcially those lame quotes. Well, blunders throughout the meeting up session with some miscommunciation and assumption we make but at end , the most important thing is the outing happed rite?

I realised my blog is seriously lacking with photos and nw i tend to make blogging like weekly routine. Life is pretty rigid and boring.

No comments: