Wednesday 1 July 2009

Just for ppl out there, I AM STILL ALIVE

For the past month, i have been rather busy with assignment , being a driver for my aunt (she's ill) and my annoying younger bro..lol. and getting lazy to blog is the actual core problem..
Though, i am pretty busy, never fail to meet for futsal wit my buddies.(which shows i am nt that busy afterall) .
It has been a unofficial weekly agenda since everyone can drive, which many ppl come with car pool except me due to the my sad location of my house. Well, assignment done,and next up would be finals which i have no freaking idea how am i going to do it with the indicspline study method and the rate I am going. Now, instead of putting good use of this 15 mins to study, I am blogging instead.

Can't wait after exam where tea session, road trip is gonna be organised. 1month hols, i am coming..Penang and melaka perharps

Stay tune ppl. Happening stuff is on the way.
Last bt not least, MANUTD on 18th july, thx kiyun for getting tickets which i still havent be able to pay him.

No comments: